Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fun New Things




Yesterday was a good day in terms of acquiring fun new things by surprise. On my lunch break, I met up with my Fashion Event Partner in Crime aka the lovely Holly Chaves, and we headed over to Dust PR to check out their AW11 press day. Aside from the luxurious Barbour knits and always covetable jackets, my favourite collection was from Wildfox. This season they are launching a beyond cute collection for kids and have introduced a wider variety of knits and styles for the colder season. We were lucky enough to score a Wildfox gift bag each and I'm loving my "lifeguard" cropped tee - so comfy and cute! Equally as cute is the book bag it came in - check out the palm reading print on one side, "Charming Boyfriend, Win Lottery, Live Forever" that's definitely what I tell myself when I read my own palm!

Rewind to yesterday morning and we can talk about the amazing handkerchief that I found on the 'free' table at work when I got in. It's a collab featuring Dominique Mosley's great prints and illustrations by the incredible David Longshaw - whoever didn't want this is crazy, I think it's the best thing ever! Guess it was meant to be mine all along.

Rewind just a bit more and we can talk about my loooovely new Be&D wallet, gifted to me so generously by the Hoopla PR gals - THANK YOU Hoopla gals!! I'm obsessed with the New York-based brand, they've got the best accessories. Check out my Monday outfit HERE to see me rocking the incredible Be&D Genesis bag - ooooh ahhhhhh.


2 comments:

  1. I love, no I adore the scarf ! Do you have an idea of where I can find it ?

    See U !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure but there's some info from here:

    http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/daily/101104-david-longshaw-dominque-mosley-coll.aspx

    hope u can find one!!

    xx

    G

    ReplyDelete