Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Living London

As promised, I wasn't lazy this week.

The left picture is from the Tate Modern. It was the only one I was able to sneak in before the security guard started chasing me down. See, I did make it to the Tate Modern! Told ya. Middle pic shows the current windows at Selfridges on Oxford st. Take note Holts, the series of futuristic displays are for a store that is the UK equivalent to The Bay! The right picture shows a memorial/shrine to the late MJ that I spotted on my way to Soho House.

Just so happened to pass by the palace on my way to meet my own prince William. The right pic is a wicked old building along Picadilly.

Finally got a proper look around Notting Hill on the weekend. Mid pic shows the shoe section of the craziest vintage store I have ever stumbled upon in my life! It was...epic? haha Gabbi I know you just love that word! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment