Wednesday, April 6, 2011

FILLER Mag SS11 x London Snog





Tomorrow marks the release of FILLER Magazine's SS11 issue and I am very pleased to announce that London Snog/moi will be their featured blog/blogger of the issue! That's right, you can browse the magazine and keep up to date with my posts from one hot spot - amaze!

I am so excited to be a part of this issue, FILLER is a magazine that I hold very close to my heart. The editor, Jennifer Lee, was managing editor of LUSH magazine while I interned there (my very first internship at a magazine) and is someone I consider a mentor. It is thanks to her guidance and the trust she put in me, and my talent, that I went on to Teen Vogue and ELLE UK.

While FILLER involves a global team of people, it is also a pool full of incredibly talented Torontonians. Many of my friends and colleagues have contributed from the beginning, but it seems that each time I visit the site, I find a new familiar name. A prime example being their spring cover shoot starring Lenka, shot by Joachim Johnson - a young photographer I profiled for ELLEcanada.com as a star on the rise a few months back... not only that but the shoot (shot in NYC) was also styled by one of my best friends. Small world!

Highlights from their spring issue include an overall 70s theme (be sure to check out the beauty 'ads'), an interview with Nate Lowman (Mary-Kate's ex), a Fellini-inspired fashion editorial starring Nico Torterella of Scream 4 and, of course, their cover star - Lenka!

Click HERE to watch Lenka's latest video and HERE for more FILLER - be sure to stay tuned in this season! xo

2 comments:

  1. Loving this post and all the photographs.
    I've just started out blogging would love it if you could take a look at my blogs;
    www.halliesays.blogspot.com
    and
    www.stylishlawyer.blogspot.com
    If you like what you see please follow :) Hallie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the article!

    ReplyDelete