Sunday, August 29, 2010

One Day In Portugal...

Woweee please excuse my blog absence over the past few days, this week has been absolutely mental! I was asked to style a very famous UK celeb last minute for a shoot that would take place in Portugal. Even though I only had half a day to get everyhing together, there was no way I was going to pass up the opportunity to ditch cold, rainy London for somewhere hot and sunny! While I can't share any pictures from the shoot just yet, I've got a snapshot of my view from the villa above. I even managed to sneak in a couple hours of tanning time by the pool after we wrapped -- a fabulous Saturday indeed! Official pictures will be posted once officially released.

PS. Being part of a travelling VIP entourage was probably one of the coolest experiences ever. I've never been so at ease going through airports, anything that normally takes at least an hour only took 5 minutes! Brill!

2 comments: