Wednesday, June 15, 2011

CROWN x Greta Constantine



King West's latest nightlife addition, CROWN bar, marked its arrival with a launch party hosted by TO design-duo darlings, Greta Constantine, last Friday. Miss Hayley Dineen and myself popped by to check it out - we found the vodka flowing, flipbooks in the making and the Greta boys being fabulous. Not bad at all, in fact I didn't even mind getting kicked out of a booth to make room for a VIP guest when I found out it was Mr. R-Patz. Dressed down in jeans, a white tee and a fitted, I'm not sure why I didn't do more to weasel my way back in and make friends. After all, he was only protected by a sheer curtain and one big bouncer that could have easily been chatted up, I clearly need to work on my "fan crazy." Oh well, new goals for next time. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment