Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Skirt


Strolling through Sea of Shoes a couple of weeks ago, the above picture caught my eye. Mainly because Jane is rocking the silver Chanel shoes that I would kill for, but also because she had paired them with an eye-catching vintage midi skirt which just so happens to be a current obsession of mine.

You can imagine how pleased I was to find this colourful striped midi at my favourite vintage shop in Dusseldorf, Le Freak & Chic (amazing name, right?). I love how Jane mixed sportswear pieces into her outfit but I also plan to wear my skirt with equally colourful and graphic print tops.

If brights, prints, longer lengths and sportswear all at once sound a bit insane to you, then you should probably take a look at the SS11 shows like right now because HELLO it's zee new look of the season dahlings x


No comments:

Post a Comment