Friday, September 10, 2010

Krazy for Kruger




Once upon a time, I lived in New York City. Tribeca, to be exact. And whilst living in Tribeca I would often spot my neighbor/childhood (and current-day) celebrity crush, Joshua Jackson, walking around with his blonde girlfriend. As my eyes met "Pacey's" a few times in passing, I used to imagine that he actually longed to be with me on those hot summer days, instead of his blonde companion. But you see, as "The Blonde" aka Diane Kruger's career has taken off over the past couple of years, more and more fashion glossies have taken a liking to her, and featured her in their pages. Perhaps what I did not see in her while passing her in the street, I see now. I feel like I've come to know dear Diane a bit better from these glossies and now appreciate her delicate German beauty. But out of all the pictures so far, Craig McDean's pictures of her above made me stop in my tracks. Yes, oh yes, I do (most definitely) now see why Pacey is madly in love with Lady D and not me.

Hot Damn! That woman sure does make smoking look sexy. Anyone got a light?

(Images: Studded Hearts)

No comments:

Post a Comment