Thursday, June 3, 2010

Swag Hag

I've been pretty good lately and have resisted blowing all my money on beloved glossies. However, I thought I would treat myself while waiting to board my plane at Heathrow. I did, after all, walk by Kurt Geiger, Mulberry, Reiss and the YSL cosmetic counter with the utmost restraint to avoid any eye contact with all the beautiful things (I maxed out my card last time I was at el-Heathrow). Even though WH Smith doesn't carry the best of (or any) alternative fashion mags, I couldn't help but snatch up the new British Vogue, Instyle and Elle all at once. I haven't purchased Vogue UK in some time but they're featuring the lovely Cameron Diaz looking gorgeous as ever, and as if Gwen Stefani gracing the cover of Instyle wasn't good enough, they were also giving away a super cute Moschino Cheap & Chic book bag! I OBVIOUSLY had to buy it, along with the Kirsten Stewart cover of Elle as they were including a wicked leopard tote from Reiss! The boy will probably give me a tongue lashing upon my return for adding to my every increasing collection of canvas totes and book bags, but at least I got my fix for a mere 15 pounds right!? x

No comments:

Post a Comment