Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Moving Sale!

Calling all FASHIONISTAS 
& RECESSIONISTAS!

I am moving to London, UK for two years and thus dumping out my massive closet and selling everything off for cheap.

Clothing 
Shoes
Accessories
Magazines
Books & More 
(small amount of men's shoes & clothing avail.)

All items will range from brand new, Vintage to lightly used...you might even score some goods straight from the NYC Teen Vogue office!

Don't be afraid to barter but please keep in mind that this money is going to my UK fund!

Snacks (including my amazing homemade brownies), drinks & sweet tunes by DJ HUGGS provided all day long.

Ps. Don't be shy! Come by to say hello/goodbye and enjoy a Sunday hangout before I leave forevs (sort of).

Friends & Fam are welcome too!

Date: Sunday May 24th
Time: 11am-4pm
Location: 380 Queen St. E.

Ca$h Only
 (+ there is a TD Bank right across the street).

No comments:

Post a Comment